Isn't he just the cutest little angel baby ever?! He just might be every one's favorite snack. It is hard to resist, he is just too yummy.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Cutest, Fattest Little Angel
Our baby is way way cute and fat! It might make some people sad or irritated or angry if someone was to call their baby fat, but we think it is awesome! He is such a great eater, and totally healthy, and chubby as can be. I love it. Like a lot. Like maybe too much. We call him fat-fat, and I think he knows just how much love is in that nick-name for him. He has the most delicious baby thighs. And he is finally starting to giggle when I gobble him up. When he was first born I would nibble on his belly and give him Zerberts (kudos Bill Cosby!) and his expression wouldn't change in the slightest. I warned him then that someday he was going to love it, and now he does. He kind of loves everything. More on that later, right now we are discussing the fat-fat. His Grandma and Grandpa Swilor sent out the sweetest little infant outfit for him to be blessed in. It was size 3 months. We knew his little rolls would fill it and that we should bless him as soon as possible, but because of Ethan's ridiculous work schedule and various trips right after Baby NateyNate was born we weren't able to bless him quite as soon as we would have liked. Finally, it was getting close to one of Ethan's longer trips and we wanted to be sure to bless him before his daddy left because there was not a chance he would fit in his outfit by the time daddy came home. So we had some friends (which included our Bishop) over to the house for Family Home Evening, squeezed the boy into his outfit, and gave him a name and a blessing. It was a sweet moment, with a lot of wonderful blessings in store for Nathan. And - HE WAS ADORABLE! He looked like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, and I smile every time I see these pictures. I just want to eat his cheeks off.




Isn't he just the cutest little angel baby ever?! He just might be every one's favorite snack. It is hard to resist, he is just too yummy.
Isn't he just the cutest little angel baby ever?! He just might be every one's favorite snack. It is hard to resist, he is just too yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment