Thursday, June 16, 2011

Come On, I'm Not THAT Old

While watching Looney Tunes...

Kendall: I love Looney Tunes. It is too bad they didn't have Looney Tunes for you to watch when you were little.
Me: Actually, I did watch Looney Tunes when I was little too.
Kendall: Wow. But not the same Looney Tunes, right?
Me: Yep, the SAME Looney Tunes.
Kendall: Are you serious?! Like with colors on them and everything?!

For real? How old does she think I am? The only show I watched in Black and White was I Love Lucy. And Bewitched. And Perry Mason. Oh - and Dick Van Dyke and Batman. Aww Crap. Maybe I am old. To be fair, I'm pretty sure they were reruns.....

3 comments:

Jay and Sherrie said...

Hilarious. I love that girl.

Micaela said...

Haha! I love kids. :) And I watched those shows in Black and White too- I'm pretty sure they were on Nick at Night, so we're not old. Right? Haha!

Sarah said...

We had some friends in our car the other day and one of them said, "My mom is 35. How old is your mom?" Ella replied, "64!!" But that's better than 100 which is how old she thought I was on my birthday.