Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crummy camera

Nathan is fitting into all of Bryan's outfits a whole lot sooner than Bryan ever did. I took out one of my favorite outfits from when Bryan was a baby and put it on Nathan. He looked adorable. He looks just like Bryan did as a baby, but with blue eyes. I'll have to post some old baby pictures of Kendall and Bryan because it is amazing how much all three of them look alike. But as I put the cute little romper on Nathan I remembered that we took Bryan to get his picture in it and the photographer was able to snap a quick shot of him sitting up. I decided to try and do the same thing with NateyNate but with a very different outcome.


This is the picture I got. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened moments after. I forgot that Bryan was over six months old while Nathan was less than four when these were taken. Luckily we have a very good natured little man that was all smiles when I flipped him over. Unfortuantely my crummy camera wasn't fast enough for me to capture his really adorable smile this particular day. When he smiles big his giant eyes light up and his squishy cheeks make them get all cute and squinty. He is pretty adorable no matter what he does, but his smile is extra amazing.



We have been wanting a better camera for a long time. I am not really sure why we still haven't bought one, but hopefully we will soon.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

It was awesome to read your updates and to see pictures of your kids! Nate sure is growing fast...he looks a lot like his brother! Sounds like you guys are doing good...so glad!

Tyson and Angela said...

Well isn't he the cutest little "chunk a munk" ever!!! He is so cute!! As always, I just think your little family is adorable!!!

And, ps, thank you for the awesome laugh in reading about he peed on Moose! HILARIOUS!!!! Too bad you couldn't catch it on video to sent to America's Funniest Home Videos. That would have been a WINNER!!!!!