Hello. My name is Nathan. I rolled onto my belly, but then I got stuck. I'm still cute!
This is our friends above ground pool. They aren't able to put it up at their home anymore so they brought it over and we set it up on the patio. Unfortunately the patio is slanted so the water will run off and isn't level enough for the pool, but the kids sure loved getting in and getting sprayed anyway. Goodbye cool pool. We'll miss you...

We love these babies so so much. They are way too cute, I can't stand it.
Hello. It's me again, Nathan. Yep, totally got stuck on my belly again. Totally still adorable.
We love having a baby again. And it makes me really appreciate how awesome Kendall and Bryan are to do so many things on their own. Kids start off way adorable, and they just get better and better and better. But I think you always miss this sweet baby stage, right?!
3 comments:
A.DOR.A.BLE!
I love all of these pictures!! Your kids are so adorable!
They must get it from their dad...
Post a Comment