Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Time To Say Hello...Goodbye

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late.
That is how I feel lately, like I am just running around from one thing to the next without my head screwed on straight. Not in a bad way really, just a busy way. The kids are growing like weeds, allbeit the cutest weeds known to man. Nathan celebrated his half birthday today, so that's fun. Ethan has been home the last week, which is also fun. And I am staying busy watching all the cuteness, practicing piano and trying to keep on top of Primary events while everyone else is out of town for the summer. Seriously, EVERYONE is out of town for the summer. Primary is....busy. And probably entertaining for the teachers. That is if you like to watch a train wreck week after week. Also, since I am pretty sure no one in North Carolina reads this blog I think the rest of you might get a really good laugh about the fact that people here think I am something of a super cook. Since we moved here a year ago (has it really been a year!) I have won the Chili Cook Off and the Cupcake War Party for the best tasting cupcake. I have also been asked to please bring that delicious________- fill in the blank with some random recipe I probably found online - to the next gathering. HA! I thought those of you that know me might get a pretty good laugh out of that. So things are going well, days keep flying by and soon our two older children will head off to school. Until then we are just enjoying the summer, enjoying spending time with our daddy, enjoying the sweetest little squishy baby, and just plain enjoying life. Life. Is. Beautiful. Here is proof!




1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

You sure are fun Janice!! I just love you and glad you are having fun! You kids are the cutest and your little one is the sweetest most squeezable thing ever! HA! :) Love you positive attitude too! Glad all is well!