I love the funny things kids say. Our kids have been cracking me up lately, and I'm afraid if I don't start writing them all down that I might forget them. Here are some of my favorites from the past week. Also, I finally blogged about the past couple of months, so keep reading. Or if you get bored just look at the pictures and imagine up your own story about what we have been up to. That's fine too.
Me: What did you have for lunch today?
Kendall: French Burger.
Me: What's a french burger?
Kendall: Something French I guess.
Me: Was it good?
Kendall: Yeah, it is like a cheeseburger but it is made with frenchy chicken or something.
Me: How was preschool.
Bryan: Really good.
Me: Did you make any new friends?
Bryan: No. But I did talk to a new kid. I was looking at him and he said, "What?" and I said, "Nothing" and he said, "What?" and I said, "Nothing" and he said "What?" and I said, "Nothing." Pretty funny huh. Then I stopped looking at him.
Bryan, on his first day of preschool - which happened to be Groundhog Day: "There was a boy who put hair on his groundhog, and a girl, Elisha, she said that it didn't look good with hair on it, but that isn't a nice thing to say because you can put hair on your groundhog if you want to, so I told him that I thought it looked good with hair on it, so now we are friends. And Elisha asked if we could be friends and I said I'm sure we can. I don't see why not.
(He said it so matter of factly that Ethan and I crack up about it all the time now!)
Me, later after seeing the names of the kids in his class: Bryan, is your new friend's name Eliza?
Bryan: Probably, but I'll just call her Elisha.
Ethan: Thanks for helping me clean out the garage. It is tough work but that's what men have to do sometimes.
Bryan: Yeah, and womens, they don't do hard work. They just get pregnant and then you have to be careful with them.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHA!!! We LOVE your kids. They are so great.
Awesome that women don't work hard and just get pregnant. At least he knows to be careful. :)
My favorite is the last one. What a smart boy! Thanks for the laughs.
Haha!! That's hilarious, especially the last one! :) So funny. I really need to do this with my kids before I forget too.
Ok. That made me laugh out loud! "What? Nothing! What? Nothing!"....I don't know about you but that sounds like a friendship that was meant to be. LOL!!!!
Post a Comment