Way back in September the kids and I took a vacation to Myrtle Beach with my big sister and her family. It was fantastic! I do believe the beach is the happiest place on earth.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Yeah, Yeah, Better Late than Never
Yes, I do realize that these pictures are from months and months ago. Worse yet, they are out of order and I don't really care enough to fix it. Don't take it personally, I'm making a baby over here and it has kind of been kicking me in the rear lately. Well, since May actually, but with just four weeks and counting I am finding most things to be a little more difficult. I am really looking forward to being myself again. I am sure my family is as well. Speaking of my family, look how cute they are!
My sweet Kendall riding a horse at the Lee County Fair.


Umm... Halloween wasn't really THAT long ago, was it?! Oh yeah, it totally was. Well, here is proof that we celebrate candy in large doses. We dressed up with the Armstrong Family (they have kind of been my lifesavers out here in NC) and hit up the Trunk or Treat and the neighborhood. And I won the Chili Cook Off at the Trunk or Treat, how cool is that?!!


Bryan and Ethan both dressed up as Buzz Lightyear again, but Kendall chose to be a Scary Skeleton. This is the first year she hasn't been some kind of princess/fairy costume since 2006. I painted a skeleton shirt so the two of us, or technically three of us, could match as well. I had plans to paint bones on my black pants, but when you wait until there are just a couple of hours before the Halloween party and paint while making award winning chili, some things just don't get done. Did I mention I won the Chili Cook Off?! Just checking.
Kendall had her first gymnastics competition in Oct. She had only been on the team for a couple of months while the rest of the girls had been working on the routines for over a year, and she took Second in the Overall! We are really proud of her. She has done so well that she was just asked to move up a level, and she is still doing very well even though she is the youngest in the class.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great picures! Thanks for posting them...and congratulations on winning the chili cook-off!!
Cute pictures. So did I hear somewhere that you won the chili cook off? If so, congrats!
Post a Comment