Friday, January 7, 2011
My Funny Boy
While Kendall is at school Bryan and I get to spend a lot of time together, and a good portion of our time together is spent with him making me laugh my head off. The other day we were working on some sight word flash cards. We have some cards that have pictures of the words on the cards as well as the word written out. We haven't made it through all of the cards yet, but he has been doing very well with them, so one day I decided to show him a few of the flash cards we hadn't worked on yet to see how he would do. The first card I showed him had a picture of a mop, and I thought it would be an easy one for him to sound out. When he saw it his eyes lit up and I got so excited thinking that he knew what it was, but instead he shouts out, "Swiffer Sweeper!" We don't even have a Swiffer Sweeper, but apparently he has seen them on commercials and was confident that was what was written on the card. And he tried to sell me on the idea of how they make it easier for moms to clean. Yeah right kid, you just pulled mopping duty. :) Ahhh, the power of advertising!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE that boy. He is Awesome.
HILARIOUS!!! Who needs the word "mop" when you have "swiffer sweeper". HA. SO much more fun to say too. LOL
Wow! That is pretty hilarious!! I would rather use a swiffer sweeper any day over a mop! HA!! I do enjoy the fun things you post about on what that kiddo does! His is a doll!
Post a Comment