Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Help!
I'm having a frantic night. Truth be told, I'm just generally frantic, but tonight it is especially annoying. Tomorrow is Kendall-Bendall's first day of first grade, and I have been searching every where for the camera but still can't find it. Grrrr.... AND, I don't even like that camera. We have been wanting to get a new one for a while, along with a nice video camera. We think our small humans are just too darn cute not to catch all of the funny things they do. It would have been nice to have a good camera and video camera for their gymnastics meets and baseball games and swimming adventures. Too bad the ones we want cost money, and right now our money is going towards a fence and grass and we'd like to save up for a new-to-us-doesn't-smell-like-wet-dog car in the next year as well. WHERE IS MY MONEY TREE?! Actually, I kind of like the 'whole saving up for things' adventure. It reminds us of how much we already do have and how much the things we want aren't necessities. But right now I would love to go buy a new camera, at least then I would know where it is. Too bad I can't because the kids are already in bed - at least 50% of them are - and Ethan won't be home from work until long after this frantic lady goes to bed, and I'm not even sure where to buy a camera at 10:00 at night. I would probably just end up with another camera that I hate. Really, I should be getting to bed because Kendall gets to ride a bus to school, but school in North Carolina starts before eight in the morning (is that even legal...?) and the bus picks her up at 6:55 (certainly there is some crime in that...?!?) and I don't want to be tired when that blasted alarm goes off. Obviously there will be no time to look for the camera I hate in the morning, so I have to find it tonight, and Bryan is upstairs singing in his room because the boy slept in until nine this morning so of course he isn't tired yet, and I can't think of where to look for the stinking picture taking thingy. It just got demoted, it isn't even a camera anymore. So yeah, I am having a frantic night. If I find the camera (doubtful) I will be sure to use it to capture a completely out of focus and poorly timed picture of Kendall in the morning. Night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Janice, your posts make me laugh, but you are right. Before seven in the morning must the illegal. Ugh. Good luck finding your picture taking thingy.
You crack me up! I hope you found your camera in time...and i hope you were able to wake up! SERIOUSLY?? 6:55? That's insane! (I miss you! Especially this weekend. I couldn't convince anyone to do the UNO triathlon with me, so I'm going alone! BOO HOO!!!)
OH DEAR! Janice, I love you! I am so glad you are back to blogging because you make me laugh everytime I read your blog! You sure do know how to capture your readers! I got frantic for you...how can you not go to your daughter's first day of school without a camera!?! I am so sorry and so sorry you have to wake up so early to get her to school! That is rugged! Hang in there!
Post a Comment