I have an addiction to houses. I love floor plans. I love decorating ideas. I love watching the real estate channel and looking at homes for sale, even though we are not in the market to buy a home anymore. AND I found a website just as dedicated to homes as I am. I am pretty sure I found it from one link or another off of my friends fabulous home decorating blog. So today while I was getting my home addiction fix I came across some great real estate listings that had me cracking up. Whenever I have a really good laugh it just seems polite to share it with others. So check this out, and let me know what you think! Have an awesome Thursday, which is practically Friday, which is worth having an awesome day about. Even if you are sick like me.
http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/03/31/its-time-to-fire-your-realtor-when/
http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/10/14/in-this-house-keep-your-eyes-open/
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those are soooo FUNNY!!!! thanks for sharing I needed a good laugh!
Post a Comment