I love my family. I love spending time with my awesome husband and our super cool kids. And they really are super cool kids. We have such a great time doing just about everything together. And we love coming up with random/crazy/silly things to do together. Before Ethan left for the desert he came up with the great idea to tie Kendall and Bryan up just to see if they could get out. The rest of us jumped on board since this idea was pretty much genius! Now, before you get all huffy on me and send a bunch of comments about how it isn't a good idea to tie your kids up and how posting pictures of it is bad parenting, let's just all admit that we have either A) Been tied up just to see if we could get out, B) Tied someone else up just to see if they could get out, or C) Tied your kids up and hoped they couldn't get out. Just because you didn't take pictures of it doesn't mean you can be angry at me and vent it in the form of disapproval. :) Okay, so now that we are all on equal ground, let me show you what a great time we had at our house hangin' out, and being awesome. Like usual.


I have a great video of Kendall pulling a Houdini and breaking free right before your very eyes, but I'm still figuring out how to get it on here, so hopefully you will see it soon.
2 comments:
I remember my dad practising his hog tying skills on us as a kid!! Good times.
You guys are super cool and crazy awesome! We wanna be like you when we grow up.
And you need a D)All of the above :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment